"Never forget the three powerful resources you always have before you: Love, Forgiveness & Prayer"

Monday, August 9, 2010

More Recipes...

To be completely honest I can't really even remember which recipes I've already posted...but I don't think I've posted these...
My meals usually consist of fish & Jon's usually consist of anything fried, casseroled etc 
I had a friend that said the enjoyed chicken SO I thought of two of my favorite SUPER SUPER SUPER Easy & Not tooo horrible for you chicken recipes.

Teriyaki Chicken:

2/3 Cup Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Vinegar
1/4 Cup Honey
1 tblspn of Oil
1/2 tblspn of Ground Ginger

Mix those up really good & pour over chicken. Best if you let it refrigerate for at least and hour. I like to let it marinate over night... Next bake it 350 for 45-1 hour covered...Then if you want, (I do this when I have time) Go to the grill and grill it for just a minute or two just to get the "Grill marks"! I love it with the "Grill marks" but if you don't have a grill or time it's not a big deal. 



Different kind of Parmesan Chicken

1 Packet of Zesty Italian -not the actual liquid dressing a packet 
& Parmesan Cheese...NOT the kind you put on spaghetti ...  but the kind above in that type of container ...
anyways mix the two together and cover chicken.....bake covered until the last ten minutes then take the tinfoil off  and finish baking! ENJOY :) 


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Ok...I went out last night to the grocery store and bought the Italian seasoning packet so this week I'm going to try it with the parmesan cheese-I can't wait! Oh and I love the idea about baking the chicken and then throwing it on the grill-so smart! Keep posting them-I love your recipes!!

    ReplyDelete