"Never forget the three powerful resources you always have before you: Love, Forgiveness & Prayer"

Monday, August 2, 2010

=)

I need to be doing a million things, but instead Im just passing time until bed time--that's pretty bad. Anyways I thought i'd update a little on the Houston life. 
This weekend: Jon & I went to see grown ups-pretty good ;) Celebrated my dad's birthday at Saskatoons--delicious :) I enjoyed kangaroo! My favorite from there!!
& Enjoyed lunch on Saturday w/ mom, Tammy & my little cousin Caroline.
Caroline is too funny. She is a little sassy & makes the funniest faces-not to mention the child has been able to dance sexier than I'll ever be able to since she was like 3. & I'm really not sure where she got that from! ha!!!
anyways at lunch on saturday, Caroline looks at me and says "BB -how many kids do you want?" I replied "Oh...probably about 3 or 4" Caroline pauses for a minute or two and oh so seriously looks at me and says "I just don't think I could be happy w/ only 4 kids!" LOL. When I asked her how many she wanted she proceeded to tell me *18* :) ohhh kids really do say the darnest things! 
-Speaking of, I wish that show was still out!! 


Switching Gears a bit  .........

Also, last week I gave blood at the new blood connection on woodruff--awesome! That place is SO nice, it makes for a wonderful expierence :) SO-go help someone out & give blood =) I also now know what blood type I am, which helps since I did read the book! However, I pretty much already had it pinpointed and sure enough, I was correct =) 

Lots of birthdays in August!! Mine is in 2 weeks!! Whoop Whoop! However, I would have been pretty content being 20 the rest of my life...just sayin' :) 

well, well I guess Il will get back to enjoying the rest of this MANIC MONDAY :) 



1 comment:

  1. hahaha! A 3 year old dancing sexy? Her momma better watch out! haha jk. I love hearing what little kids say and do-so cute!! (And I'm right there with you in the 3-4 kid range...) :)

    ReplyDelete