"Never forget the three powerful resources you always have before you: Love, Forgiveness & Prayer"

Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby Brice 1lb 10oz

BRICE CHRISTOPHER COUCH
1lb 10oz


Please pray for my bestfriend, Brittany & her newborn baby Brice. Brice was born yesterday about 5 pm. Things were going good, but when they did an ultra sound they realized there was a lot of fluid compared to the day before. They decided to take him. Brittany was only 24 weeks, so Brice only weighs 1lb 10 oz. He is doing good so far. He is only on 20% oxygen, but it will be a long road ahead. The doctors have said the next 48hrs are critical so please keep Brittany, Brice & their family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I could cry my eyes out! How precious is this little tiny baby?! I will be praying for Brittany and her family!!

    ReplyDelete