"Never forget the three powerful resources you always have before you: Love, Forgiveness & Prayer"

Thursday, June 24, 2010

MENTAL HEALTH DAY!

I decided to take a day off today & do something I enjoy! I considered it a "Mental Health Day" :) Ha!
I figured why not lay out by the pool some and soak up some much needed fun & celebrate summer! (Since now a days we don't get one!) The plan was to go to my parents and lay out for a few hours, then run some errands - I have a list full & then tackle some projects at home- which I have an even bigger list of....However, that didn't happen.
I slept in until 8:30-hey compared to 5 am that's considered some goood sleep! Piddle around the house, enjoyed a good cup of coffee & then through on my bathing suit and headed to my parents! Floating around the pool all day with the little waterfall thing running - ah SO relaxing! Didnt realize I even liked the pool that much!!!
Had a great day laying out & talking with mom. I ended up not accomplishing ONE thing! I stayed til 8 not getting any of my "to do's" done! Dad came home & I ended up watching him swim- he's so precious!!!
BUT still had the *BEST* day! :) Not a care in the world!! SOOO, in a nutshell, I highly recommend everyone take a mental health day : )

on another note, i still haven't figured out how to keep my post flowing so you have to click them!!

& Lastly, I am announcing ... Brittany & Brandon are having a sweet baby Boy! Brice Christopher!!! I cannot wait to meet the little guy in November!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment