"Never forget the three powerful resources you always have before you: Love, Forgiveness & Prayer"

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Product Review!!

I always LOVE when you fellow bloggers give a product review or fill me in on a great beauty product or any type of product you find! SO, I thought I would share my NEW find!! (Didn't think I'd be blogging about shampoo) 
I asked a dear friend which shampoo made her hair the cleanest & she told me this...



I am SO thankful I decided to try it!! :) It's AAAMAZING!!! It's not cheap, but it's worth it! it makes washing your hair actually enjoyable!! (For me, it's usually just a dreaded chore)
& leaves your hair feeling SUPER duper clean! :) Like no other!! :) 

I also ordered the Korres lip butter that a friend recommended so I will let you know if I liked it as much as she did :) Keep the reviews! Always nice to find a product that you fall in love with...this shampooo is definitely one! :



2 comments:

  1. Woohooo!!! You're back!! I've tried the Pureology Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner, but I'm going to have to try this one!! I'm so excited you ordered the lip balm...I hope you like it! Let me know when you get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon Reviewer This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete