"Never forget the three powerful resources you always have before you: Love, Forgiveness & Prayer"

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesdays Rando's

There are plenty of MORE important things I should be blogging out - I have still not updated on a few things & that is simply b/c I sat down one day uploading pictures and updating everyone & 3x's in a row, i lost my blog!
SO, this one is going to be unimportant & have no pictures :) Will update more later gater.........
Wednesdays Random thoughts.....

1. People who do not know what there talking about = irritate me!
2. I've heard a lot of people lately saying they skip meals or only eat once a day - HELLO PEOPLE - do you not realize that ONLY SLOWS down your metabolism???
3. If I had tivo (or whatever it's called) I would definitely record The Doctors show!!!
4. People who say they don't eat carbs while eating a pack of Tom's Crackers really BOTHER ME - Uhummmm - MY BROTHER did that today! Genius!
5. Brice is now 4 lbs 5 oz &  we are having his shower this weekend!! Wohoo!
6. My husband is taking up hunting ...todays his first hunt...this should be good!!
7. This week needs to SPPPEEEED up!
8. Im already pumped about thanksgiving food =)
9. Everyone is my office is jealous of my cuisinart panini maker aka griddler jr :)
Funny enough - I just realized I had it- it was in the closet along w/ 50,000,000 other things! & now that it's out, I LOVE it!!! One guy already ordered him one - ah what can I say...trend setter? just kidding!!
10. My new obsession = zip fizz :) Thanks Shelly!
11. My life would be a HECK of a lot easier if .... I had a fridge in my car - not playin!

1 comment:

  1. haha! This is funny! Oh man, if #1 is one of your pet peeves then wait until you're pregnant! People who don't know what they are talking about feel as if its their job to give you "advice." SO irritating!

    Yay for Brice being 4lbs 5oz! So glad he's progressing!

    I'm Pumped about Thanksgiving too!! not too much longer!

    ReplyDelete